The Data Controller responsible for processing is PECH Network Service, S.L.U., at the address C/ Ramón Llull, 31, 4°, 11, 46021, Valencia (Spain), duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 10.642, Book 7923, Folio 96, Sheet V- 186.754., with Tax ID Number: B40561185. Hereinafter, PECH NETWORK.
You can contact PECH NETWORK directly in relation to the present Cookies Policy, at the email:
2. What is a cookie?: A cookie is a small file that websites send to the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc,.) from which the user connects, in order to store browsing information carried out from said device, which may, where appropriate, be retrieved later.
2.1. What are the different types of cookies?: There are different types of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
2.1.1. Types of cookies affected by regulations: We can distinguish between ‘exempt’ cookies and ‘non-exempt’ cookies:
‘Exempt’ cookies: These are essential and strictly necessary for the Website to function correctly and allow you to use the different options and services offered. Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of Article 22.2 of the LSSI (Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), and therefore it would not be necessary to inform and obtain the consent for their use. Among the exempt cookies, we distinguish:
“User input” cookies
User identification or authentication cookies (only session cookies)
User security cookies
Multimedia content player session cookies
Load-balancing session cookies
User interface customisation cookies
Plug-in cookies for exchanging social media content
“Non-exempt” cookies: These are cookies subject to the scope of Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE (Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) and therefore, it is obligatory to inform and obtain the consent for their use. This would be any other type of cookie not described as exempt cookies in the preceding paragraph.
2.1.2. Types of cookies depending on the entity managing them: Depending on the entity that manages the device or domain from where the cookies are sent, and which processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by the owner/publisher of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/publisher of the Website, but by another entity that processes the information obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the owner/publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered to be the publisher’s cookies.
2.1.3. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
– Session cookies: This is a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies tend to be used to store information that is only kept to provide the service requested by the user on one single occasion.
– Persistent cookies: This is a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.1.4. Type of cookie according to its purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, we can distinguish:
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application, and use the different options and services available on it, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, executing the purchase process of an order, submitting an application for registration or participation in an event, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content via social networks.
– Secure cookies: These allow you to use security features while browsing.
– Customisation cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of service user’s usage data.
– Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, have been incorporated into the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, and make it possible to develop a specific user profile and to display related advertising.
On the Website, besides the ‘exempt cookies’, which are essential and strictly necessary for the Website to function correctly and allow you to use the different options and services offered, the following cookies are used:
The user can reject the installation of cookies through the functionalities established in the first layer of information of the Cookies Policy.
There are third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, as well as block them, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and the place from which the user may exercise their right to delete or deactivate them. This Website cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision of not to accept them.